RVP Management Team:
President: Darren Martin, 26 Cliff Park Avenue, Wakefield, WF1 2DW
Secretary: David Petterson (E-Mail)
Chairman: Phil Payne
Directors: Brian Hallett, Paul Harrison, Mike Lang, Gordon Maslin, Phil Payne (all email addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org)
Membership Secretary: Dave Thomas, 406 Larkshall Road, Highams Park, London, E4 9JF
TPO Trains Manager: Phil Payne
RVO Magaizine Editor, Press Officer & Webmaster: Brian Hallett (E-Mail)
TO CONTACT US
Registered Office: "Sheaves, Upper Cornsland, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4HR
All Enquiries to: 26 Cliff Park Avenue, Wakefield, WF1 2DW
Our vehicles are located on the GREAT CENTRAL RAILWAY. Our restoration base is at Rothley carriage shed on the GCR. Adjacent to Rothley station (follow brown "steam railway"
signs off the A6 between Mountsorrel and Birstall). The shed is not normally open to the public but visitors can normally be shown round on Saturdays - if you have
a particular interest please contact before visiting.
- Leicestershire Museums Guide - The most comprehensive guide to museums in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland! Visiting museums in Leicester, Leicestershire or Rutland couldn’t be easier. Using the information in the guide you can plan short trips to individual museums or whole days out to take in a group of neighbouring museums.
- The Mountsorrel Railway - The website of the volunteer team working on our project to restore the Mountsorrel branch (both our section and that in the ownership of Lafarge).
- Vintage Carriage Trust - Carriage Survey, covering all preserved carriages in the UK including ours.
- Leicetershire and Rutland Museums forum - Local museums forum of which we are a member
- UK Heritage Railways - Excellent site listing all preserved railways in the UK
- GCR(Link) website - covering the scheme to bridge the Midland Main Line
- GCR rolling stock trust - our counterparts on the GCR (Nottingham) section
- Raileisure Ltd - The new owners of our former LMS design Sleeper Car 380M
- GCR's Swithland Wagon Group - The wagon team restoring GCR's wagons at Swithland Sidings